Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Music Review/Mixtapes/Artists Up Next/Still Hate


Travis Scott- Days Before Rodeo Mixtape


Straight Up (Travis Scott voice)! His last mixtape, didn't slap as hard as I thought it should (Owl Pharoah), given all of the features he had on it. The beats were good as expected, he is a producer. I figured I'd give it another chance knowing the beats at least will be tight. I downloaded it and much to my surprise Ireally like this tape. The beats bang and his flow is decent he's not lyrical or anything, but who is nowadays.

I give this mixtape: BANG BANG 
Rating Key:

......     I won't even waste my computer space
BANG- Meh
BANG BANG-Oh Okay
BANG BANG BANG- If you play this loud enough and you a black dude you might get murdered. This slaps hard in the ride.
Up Next Lil Bibby




This dude got bars, as opposed to the other young dudes out the Chi. His mixtape "Free Crack" is decent and I think he will be someone to look out for in the future. His new mixtape with Dj Drama comes out in a couple of days.
Things to look out for TY Dollar Sign: Sign Language:

haven't heard it yet but I'm sure it bangs like his other mix tapes/EP.





Music I Still Hate
I still hate No Flex Zone, sometime children shouldn't be allowed to make music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment