Monday, July 28, 2014

Virginia is for Haters (Reckless Driving Laws)

Let me start off by saying I've never particularly cared for this state. The construction, the lack of professional teams, the cops, not being known for anything specific to the outside world etc., are some of the reasons I would rather skip this place if I can. Besides my favorite rap group (The Clipse), Pharrell, a couple of friends, and some comedy spots this place is dead to me. If I needed another reason to want to skip the home of the (insert food they are known for ?), Or (landmark you think of? I guess the Pentagon, even though its barely in the state, extension of DC). I got it, if I needed another reason to skip the home of interracial dating, I have another reason after last week. Apparently, going 82 mph in 70 mph zone is Reckless Driving (anything over 80 is considered reckless driving in VA). Unlike most states Reckless Driving is 20 mph over the speed limit and in most states this would be just a traffic violation. In Virginia, this is a criminal offense aka a misdemeanor/felony (depending how fast you're going). In the same state where you can carry a gun anywhere, highway driving is serious business, huh (swings at the air)? Now I have to get a lawyer to beat the case. I want to slap a councilman right now. I'll keep you posted to, "Adrian Rodney's name will not be in the system part deux".



No comments:

Post a Comment