Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Music Review/Mixtapes/Artists Up Next/Still Hate


Wiz Khalifa- 28 Grams

Let's first start with the fact that I'm a Wiz fan. Kush and Orange Juice is all I played for a very long time. Plus he is one half of the how fly boys ( Curren$y/Wiz). With that said I may be grading on a curve by not calling this complete garbage. It is slightly garbage..Most of the mixtape is trap beats, which is cool. Some of them he didn't quite sound right on. There are a lot of songs, which is a plus since a lot of em aren't that good. There are a couple that are pretty dope. Joints to check for : Banger ft Ty Dollar sign, Let'R Samo, Incense, Jim Brown, What is hittin, My Nigs ft Curren$y.

Download

Tracy T: Wolf of the Streets



Mmmmaybach music's newest signee drops a mixtape. You know that light skinned dude yelling on Rick Ross' "War Ready". He has a mixtape out. Now this is straight bass. If you look like me and have some good speakers, don't listen to this in Florida. You gettin murdered my friend. The rapping on it was not great, but its not supposed to be I guess? If you just like trap beats and someone yelling like a baby slave this is the mixtape for you. There is a couple joints on here, I particular like the champaign song. It slaps pretty hard.

Download

Dudes You should be listening to: Ty Dollar Sign/Bj the Chicago Kid. Young Dro honorable mention.

Consistently good music, check these dudes out:


Ty Dollar Sign songs 4 young DTF

Check out his mixtapes: Beach House I and II and the Beach House EP



Bj the Chicago Kid songs:  Aiight, King Kong


Young Dro is also heating up again check out these cuts off of the Purple Label Mixtape: Flavor ,Grits


Artist Music That I Still Hate (you don't get a picture lol)

50 Cent Animal Ambition= Trash

I wanted to buy it Fif, just off of the strength of the Big 10 Mixtape and a couple of stray songs, but you wouldn't let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment