Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So I like to Litter...I feel like Atheist Shouldn't Tell Me to Save The Environment(Reverse Preaching) (Fuck A Seal LOL)




Whenever an atheist talks to me about how plastic bags and throwing McDonald's cups out the window are ruining the environment. I feel the same way Atheist do when a Jesus freak tries tell you about salvation at every turn. I kind of want to laugh at your beliefs too...Oh you think if you just throw these cans in that bin five feet away from the regular one your gonna save the world( does the motion with hands that insulates they're crazy). All of us working together little by little is going to keep the world from burning up...riiiiiight. The future of the world is in the hands of people who step on the hand of their fellow man to get ahead daily? Why is okay for you to bore me about styrofoam and you get offended when someone talks to you about religion or just think someone is dumb just because they are religious? Fuck a seal b. Nothin is more satisfying then throwing trash on the ground lls. You ever throw something on the ground in front of someone who doesn't like littering? It's the best because they pick it up. You effectively make someone with a big heart your slave for a second, which is always fun Hahaha. Como si dice, win win?

I know your probably thinking its illegal, so that makes it wrong. Really? So is butt sex in some states, who cares. Stop trying to protect me from myself. You don't any other time, America. What if I'm not takin out enough for taxes, do I get a little reminder saying I may have a bill at the end of the year....naw uncle Sam just chills in the corner like, "let it stack". Imma get my bread or they goin to jail. Even that gives me a reason to ask for more bread. All this fake caring about the greater good of society is annoying. I get it, people want to be socially responsible blah blah blah...anything outside of the law I don't want to preached to about it just like you. Let me live my life you eco-nazi.

No comments:

Post a Comment